Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Still Remember You

The roof of my heart is still leaking blood
I tried to close it but the beats are dead
Now what is the gain by taking a new birth?
The soul has broken and there is no love in depth.

I still walk through those lovely streets
Where our love was straight just like a fleet
How can I Abandon from loving you?
When there are still many things that makes me remember you.

The world came to my feet when I felt your touch
But I never thought this will make me wretch
I'm Entangled in your love,its impossible to escape
There is no second option so I'm living in this haunted cape.

You dont remember me now for sure
YOu were always hard with an willing power
Life went on and now it became years
But I still remember you in silent tears..

No comments:

Post a Comment