Monday, February 14, 2011

I am Afraid Of Love

I'm not afraid of the early mornings where I have to harm my sleep & obey the nature rules.
I'm not afraid of the sun whose rays fall on my skin,go beneath & cause burns.
I'm not afraid of this world where everything happens fakely.
I'm not afraid of the endurance that my life gives me.
I'm not afraid of the people who have a portrait smile & a scary heart.
I'm not afraid of the wild beast which comes on my way.
I'm not afraid of the dark eclipse where the moon is almost invicible.
I'm not afraid of my competitors even though they are invincible.
I'm not afraid of my future which is in the hands of the almighty.

I'm afraid of only one thing.I run away only from one truth;"Love"..
It comes to our life like a rainbow.We wait for it very eagerly.When it comes it fills our moment with great joy.We get shackled to it for a while.But in the next second in disappears.Only a beautiful dream remains & the reality vanishes.To see it for the next time we have to wait a longway..

No comments:

Post a Comment