Thursday, February 16, 2012

Take Me Away

Every morning I wake up with a bundle of worries
Chores of my day are often finished in a hurry.
My heart is beating but I'm almost dead inside
I wish the sun would take me away to his side.

Screaming silence is present in every crowd
Noise in abundance still people go unheard
I breathe with a feeling of painful regression
I wish the wind would take me to its love session.

Evil eye lives in every sight
So the innocent eyes suffers in plight
Everything is done here with a wrong intention
Many commit mistakes in the name of superstitions

Why are we here and what is our aim?
No one finds this because for us life is a game
I'm tired of compromises and broken promises
Take me to a world where emotions are considered precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment