Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Prince

One lonely night when I was gazing at the moon,Suddenly it radiated its light into my eyes.The beam was not ordinary it had a soothing effect of nectar.My lashes began a motion with a lovely cadence.A vision of a glimpse of something extraordinary waved brightly in the night sky.Hymns echoed from far away with blessings in tons.Rose petals fell on me which wiped away my destitute.By now I had lost my all strength.I inhaled deeply at once and closed my eyes to escape from this chaotic environment.

A wind blew fast from the last paradise.It whirled me up and took me away.I was wrapped by something very smooth.The touch made me feel as I'm inside some angel's feather.I intertwined my fingers with a mental anguish.Beats became faster thinking about the new boulevard.Somehow I managed to console myself and from within a ray of hope tickled me.
So I leaned back with a finite relief.

Suddenly my feet touched a flat surface.The cottony soft background left me completely.Mind was blank with no sense of thoughts.Breath became faster and my eyes opened slowly.The mystery was unbelievable.I became stuck and completely dumb.It was a wonderland with a freezing surrounding.My hairs shuffled completely through my face.At once I heard heavy footsteps nearer to me.I looked back with a feeling of fear.Fog got covered in between but it cleared soon.Now I could see something shining with seven colors.A aura bloomed with a emanation of royal scents.The presence reached closer and touched my body.I got evoked now and the chaos disappeared. Alas! That soul was my love.On that heavenly moment I met my prince for the first time.

He stared at me and smiled at once.Thousands of tears busted from our hearts.It rolled down through the cheeks with great delight.He came closer and pulled me towards his chest.There was a amazing innocence on his face.He held my neck from back of my hair and slightly kissed away the crystal of tears.My hands touched his shoulder with a eagerness of speech.My ears were striving to listen his pleasant voice.The hold became tighter and he sighed with nervousness.I nodded with a feeling of joyful expectation.His lips were moving with disguise.The eyebrows joined and the eyelids had a rhythmic flow.He took a long breath and finally decided to speech.In that solitude he uttered 'I Love You' with heartfelt affection.The moment was beyond imagination.I swear I never thought of such an experience.

From then my life changed completely.Now he have produced paths for me through which I walk.Every journey of my life is accompanied by him with lucky stars.Now my identity got revealed and life became meaningful.Things which were left incomplete before got completed.Now heart beats and I do breathe with love.He is my everything and will be forever.Let all the fortunes come in his way.Let all the comforts be at his feet.If ever he had to shed a tear let god roll it down from my eyes.

My one last wish will always be that let my soul depart from myself in his arms.I need to see those eyes when I breathe last.If then need not reach the almighty too.I Love You Soo Muchh:)

 

1 comment: