Thursday, January 8, 2015

Burning Love

If I was the pebble in your way..
When I moved out why didn't u walk ?
You said you have a ocean of your own..
Then why is the fire burning out there ?

You had wings, you could fly..
You cut them off now why cry ?
You said you have a shore of your own..
Then why do I find you drowning in the sea ?

If I was the reason for all the mess
When I cleared things why are you in chaos ?
You said you have a sky of your own..
Then why do I find you walking in the sand ?

I wasn't the thorn of your garden..
The flowers never existed to blossom..
You said you have a realm of your own..
Then why do I find you wandering in the streets ?

You had a path which lead nowhere..
The journey wasn't worthy at all...
Destiny is never gifted to anyone..
You need to get it by yourself..

The obstacle of your life wasn't love..
It was the hatred that existed in you..
Love never sheds it always grow..
Even though you try to cut the roots..

No comments:

Post a Comment